Only LPOs of blue chip companies and well recognised organisations with a good credit history will be considered.
- All LPOs must be confirmed from the issuing company before processing
- The applicant must show evidence of previous jobs performed and payments received or demonstrable ability to execute the job.
- Payment domiciliation will be required in the absence of which an Irrevocable Letter of Authority received and acknowledged by the receiving bank will be considered.
- The borrower will be required to make a 10-30% contribution to the cost of executing the LPO.
- All LPO Finance above N500, 000 will require additional collateral apart from payment domiciliation and cash contribution
- Tenor for all LPO Finance may not be more than six (6) months.
Online Banking now Available
Saha is a digital bank powered by GTI Microfinance Bank.
We are encouraging all our users to make use of the digital bank for ease of doing business with us.
Click on the button below, or type www.saha.ng in your browser to go to Saha
when you get there, create an account, and enjoy banking with us 24/7.