Designated for corporate clients with a proven track record
- Customer must open account with the bank and run it for at least 30 days and/or submit an acceptable three to six months statement of account from another bank.
- Customer must have 10 to 30% of the amount he/she wishes to borrow in his/her account with us.
- Customer must not be allowed to draw beyond the marked limit.
- All overdrafts facilities must have a monthly, quarterly but not more than half-year clean up (i.e account is brought to zero balance.
- All other applicable general loan requirements must be put in place before approval.
- Loan officer must prepare offer letter to customer and acceptance confirm before booking such over line in customer account.
- All bank charges (including lien on equity contribution) must be taken before draw down.
- Two consecutive months of no clean up or inflows into an overdraft account will constitute grounds for the facility to be called in.
- Charges for the overdraft facility will be calculated on daily outstanding balances.
- Customer will be required to provide a security of value to cover the exposure.
- Customer will be required to provide current financial statement of the company.
- Accrued interest on Overdraft will be stopped on account that has gone into dormancy for more than three months.
Online Banking now Available
Saha is a digital bank powered by GTI Microfinance Bank.
We are encouraging all our users to make use of the digital bank for ease of doing business with us.
Click on the button below, or type www.saha.ng in your browser to go to Saha
when you get there, create an account, and enjoy banking with us 24/7.